Dear Eric,
I'm sorry that you have such a long commute every day, especially on mornings like today when you had to leave before 6 am. It's small consolation, but I'm so grateful for the sacrifices you make to support our family. I love you!
My Beautiful Aurora,
Thank you for sleeping in today. Do you think next time you could sleep in on a day when I don't wake up at 4:30 and can't manage to go back to sleep? I love you!
Sweet Wakey-baby Eleanor,
You are adorable, but not at 4:30. I love you!
And to myself,
There is a lot on your plate for the next few weeks. Not everything on the to-do list will get done. You need to prioritize, you need to be kind to yourself and not consider it a weakness. Enjoy the journey as much as the destination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment